
Well I have been trying to get the video of Harrison walking behind his hippo to upload, but no luck so far. Last week, I was sitting on the carpet with him when he crawled over to his hippo, stood up behind it, and began walking. I ran to grab the camera and caught the tail end of his walk. Once he hit the wall, he took one hand off the hippo and waved to me. I could tell he was so so proud of himself!
Now Harrison is officially into everything. He can pull up just about anywhere and loves to cruise around behind his hippo or on the furniture. His favorite thing to do is empty his toy bins and the kitchen cabinets.
3 comments:
I can't wait to see him moving around in person. He's getting so big!
Wow, look at him go!
He looks so steady standing like this! Good job Harrison!
Post a Comment