Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Harrison is doing really well as we enter 2009!  His tongue is healing slowly yet very well.  All the stitches are gone, but it is still pretty swollen.  Despite how it looks it does not seem to bother him one bit.  Harrison is very very busy!  He is crawling every where and getting into everything.  He loves to pull up on anything and everything.  This has been fun and tiring because all he wants to do in his bed is stand up.  As soon as I lay him down he stands right back up and then screams because he does not know how to get back down.  Of course as soon as I lay him down he stand right back up again.  I have laid him down probably 25 or more times before he falls asleep for some naps.  Other times he only has to be laid back down once or twice.  Hopefully he will get tired of this game soon or learn to get back down.  

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Oh great! Another fun sleeping challenge to look forward too.
Happy New Year!

Leslie said...

I love the duck towel! Harrison looks great. We can't wait to see his new tongue in person sometime soon.