Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Comments...


Until now, only people with google accounts could comment. I was informed that not everybody is down for getting a google account, so I eliminated that requirement on the blogger settings. Now you can comment without getting a google account.  Okay, that's all I have to say about boring administration stuff. Back to Harrison! You can stop reading the rest of this post now because there isn't anything else important that I'm going to write. See? I told you that there won't be anything else important in this post for you to read, but you're reading this sentence anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott and Abbey, I loved talking to you today and I thank you, Scott, for sending me the blog...now I feel like I'm not missing out on Harrison's new life! Thank you, God, for all You have already done and all You will do. What a precious baby and what sweet parents!!! Love you all.
Marilyn C Can't wait to hold him.