Harrison loves Tumble Bees!!! Here are some shots of their different activities.
Since Henry is napping morning and afternoon now, we are trying to stay home more. Harrison spends a great deal of time with his train table. He loves those trains!
Henry is really enjoying the exersaucer these days!
This morning, Harrison put on Daddy's hat and then wanted Henry to try it on.
Harrison and I had craft time while Henry slept. He glued tissue paper on a shoe box to make his very own Valentine box.
Daddy and Henry reading together!
Yesterday, Henry had a terribly messy diaper that required a bath. Before I knew it he was asleep. Yes, he was sleeping even while the water ran and I washed him. I guess he found it relaxing.
2 comments:
What a great update! Great pictures. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!
Hey Abbey! So sorry I havn't called you back yet...I'm not completely sure what my problem is...but hopefully I will get my act together soon! I loved this post, and the picture of Henry at the end is soooooooooooo adorable I can hardly stand it!! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment