Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taking Good Care of "Bear"

Ever since Henry was born Harrison has been taking care of his bear. He watches what we all do with Henry and does the same with his bear that he has named "Bear" which actually sounds like "BAA" One night when my mom was holding Henry he was holding Bear. Every time my mom shifted Henry to a new position such as over her shoulder Harrison would do the same with his bear. If she kissed Henry then Harrison would kiss Bear.

I took a few pictures of the things Harrison does with Bear. The first picture shows him checking Bear's ears (or maybe eyes) like Scott had checked his the day before. He likes to put Bear in his high chair to eat, fold Bears hand to pray, put Bear in the swing, bouncy seat, and crib, put shoes on Bear, read books to Bear, and take Bear in the car. Bear especially loves taking a ride in Harrison's Cozy Coupe car.
I could not believe when Harrison saw this on the table that he took it and knew what to do with it.
Bear needed the blanket with him on the bouncy chair.
After I took this picture Harrison insisted that I tie the shoes he had on Bear's feet.
Harrison made me turn on the mobile for Bear.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is so sweet! Harrison is such a good big brother... ready to care for Henry all by himself :).