Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Sadly, the boys and I left on Thursday morning to go to St. Louis for Thanksgiving without Scott because he had to work all day and overnight.
Scott enjoyed the time he had with the boys on Wednesday night.
Henry was a happy little man!
Harrison helped me make the pie crust on Wednesday night.

Harrison helping Pappa carve the turkey-oh I mean, eating the turkey.

When I came into the kitchen this is how I found Harrison. He had located the bread-his favorite!









I'm so thankful to have a husband that works so hard to allow me to stay at home. Scott is such a wonderful husband and father! After long days of work he still comes home and takes care of me and the boys. We miss him a lot this Thanksgiving (we really miss his mashed potatoes).

I'm also so thankful to have a family that loves me and my boys so much. My parents and brothers help me out so much with the boys! Thanksgiving was much more relaxing because of all their help!

No comments: