Henry reached over this morning, tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Hey, Dad, people want to see more pictures of me. Make it happen."
Immediately he was too strong to swaddle with his hands down
Harrison finally came to meet his little brother...but he saw his Mom first.
Then I took him over to the warmer where the flashing lights and buttons were too cool to ignore.
Eventually he crawled into bed with the little guy and Mom...
and his sweet spirit overcame him.
Someday soon he won't remember life without his little brother Henry.
Dude loved his first bath!
Then he looked cute for a while.
4 comments:
I LOVE the fact that Henry has so much hair. Molly will be lucky to have that much hair when she's 2! I also love the super relaxed look on his face while he's getting his bath. Looks like a pretty easy-going kid. And that picture of Harrison hugging Abbey was so sweet. Keep the pictures coming!
Congratulations on the new family member! He is darling, and it looks like Harrison is really taking to him. :)
congratulations! he is just perfect...i love all the hair. we are all thinking of you out here in colorado.
Seriously! Where did that wig come from! I love it!!
Post a Comment