Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Update

This week I'm 37 weeks pregnant-very hard to believe there will be a new little baby in our family very soon.  I went to the doctor this week and had an ultra sound to check on the baby's size.  For those of you who don't remember, Harrison was a week early and weighed 9.5.  This baby as of this week was measuring 7.13.  Therefore, the doctor is planning on inducing me no later than 39 weeks if the baby does not come on his or her own.  This means we are about two weeks away from meeting this baby (at most).  We are very excited to meet his little boy or girl.  Do you think Harrison will have a baby brother or sister?  Please put your guess in at the bottom of the page (there are two polls questions).


1 comment:

Sairen said...

Well I apparently haven't been reading the blog very closely, or I'm just a forgetful sort. Either way, congratulations! I'll guess a little boy...
BTW, Harrison is super cute, but that Mizzou jersey of his isn't cute at all!