Harrison and I went and met our "blog friends"-Sam, Erin, and Maddie who were in St. Louis to have tongue reductions surgery (the same surgery Harrison had). We went to visit Maddie and walk around the hospital with her to get her out of her room. Maddie had a quick recovery and before we knew it she was out of the hospital.


On Saturday we headed to the Botanical Gardens with Sam, Erin, and Maddie. It was so beautiful there!

Harrison enjoyed feeding the fish at the Gardens.

Maddie and Harrison before bed time.

While we were in St. Louis we also met up with our other "blog friends". This is Jack who came over with his mom Kristen and his sister Natalie. We really enjoyed getting to know them better.
It was such a blessing to get to know both these families who deal with much of the same things we do with Harrison's BWS.
1 comment:
I am SO happy that you could meet Jack, Natalie and Kristen while you were in STL. I hope your visit was encouraging!
Post a Comment