
A few weeks back I had my 20 week ultra sound. Scott and I are so thankful that this baby does not have an omphalecele and is very healthy! The ultrasonographer did such a great job telling us everything she saw and confirming that there are no signs of anything but a healthy growing baby. This baby loves to kick and move all around just like his or her big brother.
We will not find out if this baby is a boy or girl until the day he or she shows up. The envelope is already on our mantle and is driving people crazy. We would love to hear if you think it is Harrison's brother or sister kicking inside me.
3 comments:
My vote is for a sister...Molly needs a friend!
Wow! This is news to me. Congratulations on the new member of the family! I agree, I think the family could use some more girls. :)
I'm positive it's a girl! :)
Post a Comment