Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 year stats


Right before we left for the beach last week (pictures will come soon) Harrison went to his one year check-up.  For those of you interested he is 28 3/4 inches tall (10-24%), weighs 23 pounds and 12 ounces (50-75%), and his head remains at the 95th percentile. Check out the big brain on Harrison!  

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So, I guess he's not going to be a professional basketball player :) He's probably about the same height as Sam (I'm not sure though because we haven't been back to the doc since his 6 month appt).

I love the new ticker on the side of your blog!

Aaron said...

Are you prego!?? Awesome!

Scott Abbey Harrison and Henry said...

Yes! I'm due September 25th.

Aaron said...

Congratulations!!
By the way, Abby is having her baby tomorrow morning (or night). We all need to get together again now so you can meet all the new babies!