On Monday, Harrison's actual birthday, his "birthday box" arrived from Grandma and Grandpa Matz. Harrison was very intrigued by the contents and tore through the wrapping to find all the gifts inside!
Harrison loves The Little Einsteins, so he was super excited to see Rocket and Leo tub toys!
Leo's musical baton was by far Harrison's favorite gift. He loves to swing it around and hear the music. He also got a great wagon of legos that is fun to push around the basement. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Matz!
3 comments:
I just can't believe how big he's gotten! I'm so glad that everything is going well for little Harrison. Looks like he had a very happy birthday, too! I really enjoy this blog - thanks for keeping up with it!
He looks so happy to get his presents!!! Happy Birthday Harrison.
He looks so happy to get his presents. Happy Birthday Harrison!!!
Post a Comment