This morning while I was cooking (meals for our freezer group) Harrison had a lot to do. As you can see in the picture above and below he cleaned out the cabinet! Not only did he enjoy cleaning it out he also took time to rearrange things on the floor. I watched him working to stack items and put different items in the basket.
Harrison had a lot to take care of at Grandma and Grandpas' house as well. While we visited he helped Grandma organize everything under the sink.

Tissues, wipes, toilet paper, and anything else that can be torn into tiny little pieces Harrison loves to work with. I did not get a picture of it but, I found Harrison in the bathroom tearing off little pieces of toilet paper off a role that was on the ground and then dropping them very carefully back into the middle of the roll. In this picture he is tearing up a baby wipe, after getting frustrated that he could only have one.
1 comment:
Freezer group? That sounds like a very progressive, communal stroke of genius. I'm feeling very guilty that I haven't met Harrison yet. Put a brick on his head so he don't grow, and I'll promise to get my rear out of colorado.
Post a Comment