Monday, October 20, 2008

sleepy

Last night we went to a friend's house for dinner and on the way Harrison fell asleep.  Scott and I thought Harrison had been quiet for a while so we turned on the car light to see if he was okay.  Then we realized his hat had fallen over his eyes and he had fallen asleep, without making a noise.  He was sound asleep. 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love his matching hat and sweater!!

Liz said...

That is awesome! The hat did the trick again. He probably got bored of not being able to see anything, and dozed off...hehe. That cracks me up.

Aaron said...

I was thinking the same thing about the hat and sweater! :)

K & S Dalbey said...

LOVE this picture! When Preston's hat falls in front of his face, he usually starts crying. Perhaps he can learn from Harrison. I hope you and scott are doing well.