Friday, October 3, 2008

My Golf Bag

For those of you wondering, Harrison's doctors appointment in St. Louis went very well.  There is literally nothing new to report (which is great news).  We are visiting my parents and Harrison got a big surprise last night, he got his very own golf bag.  Grandpa has yet to give him clubs, but there would be no place for clubs because as you can see Harrison would rather play in his bag.  It is the perfect size for him to be able to stand up on his own.  Thanks Grandpa!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

I LOVE THIS!

emily said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Shelley said...

That is so cute!!

Aaron said...

Hey Abbey, Scott and baby Harrison!
This is Aaron Marak... now Reinberg. I am so happy for yall! Abby gave me your blog web address and your baby is adorable. So exciting to see what yall have been up to. Hope all is well. Enjoy this great weather! Oh, and if you are interested I made a blog for my fam as well... aaronreinberg.blogspot.com