When Harrison met his grandparents last week, he was hungry, tired, unbathed, unchanged, dressed in a tattered swaddling blanket, covered in dog hair, and sitting in a corner. BUT, when Grandma Terri wrapped him in her arms and told him all will be fine, his eyes lit up, mouth corners upturned, and hands gripped her neck firmly. Suddenly all was well with the world.
They met...
1 comment:
Dear Abbey, Scott and Harrison,
I am not sure how I found your blog, blog-jumping I guess, but I was looking over it today and just wanted to post a quick comment.
Your little man is such a cutie. I am so glad that he is doing so well. I am glad that he had such a good and quick recovery. My son Owen was born with a diaphragmatic hernia which was repaired when he was 3 days old, all is well now with him. He just turned a year.
Anyway, I just liked your blog, your pics and your sense of humor.
darcy
http://ittybittyblog.wordpress.com
Post a Comment