Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun times ahead

So it's been decided:  the docs will induce labor this Sunday.  We have a gender-neutral name picked out (too lazy to come up with two), a big white crib ready for the hefty baby, and cigars at the ready for the big day.  But, which day will it be?  Will the little one quickly and peacefully make an appearance on Sunday, or will Scott be hitting up the coffee machine well into Monday morning?  Or, in other words, Ponch or Leprechaun?

March 16

March 17

p.s. This leprechaun is the funniest thing I've ever seen on YouTube.  A friend of mine sent it to me last year for St. Pat's Day, and I've probably watched it a thousand times since then.  I'm sure most of you have seen it, but here's the clip if you're interested...just a "piece of Irish folkfolklore"...



My favorite part:  "...say yeaaaaaaah!"

No comments: